Створити нову тему Відповісти  [ 1 повідомлення ] 
Автор Повідомлення
 Тема повідомлення: Sorting out PID Controller Differences
ПовідомленняДодано: 25 серпня 2014, 00:04 
Офлайн
Викладач

Повідомлення: 5033
Sorting out PID Controller Differences
Variations in what controller designers consider the “standard” PID algorithm can be confusing and confound tuning efforts
http://e-ditionsbyfry.com/Olive/ODE/CTL ... w=document
Цитата:
Back in college, I learned that the ubiquitous proportional-integral-derivative (PID) control algorithm consists of three operators or terms acting on the error signal as shown in the “Theoretical PID algorithm” graphic. The controller calculates the integral and derivative of the error between the process variable and setpoint, then generates a control effort by adding those two quantities to the error itself. A user chooses the tuning parameters—proportional gain (P), integral gain (I) and derivative gain (D)—to give more or less weight to each term, thereby adjusting the controller’s performance.
I proceeded to write my first PID tutorial for Control Engineering assuming that commercial PID controllers work just that way. I soon learned that commercial PID controllers do compute the error signal, its integral and its derivative, but they typically combine those three quantities using the standard form of the PID algorithm as shown in the “Standard PID algorithm” graphic. It accomplishes the same end result as the theoretical algorithm, but it uses a slightly rearranged PID equation with a different set of tuning parameters – controller gain (K ),

Зображення

Догори
 Профіль  

Відображати повідомлення за:  Сортувати за  
Створити нову тему Відповісти  [ 1 повідомлення ] 

Часовий пояс UTC + 2 годин [ DST ]

Хто зараз онлайн

Зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів і 2 гостей

Ви не можете створювати нові теми у цьому форумі
Ви не можете відповідати на теми у цьому форумі
Ви не можете редагувати ваші повідомлення у цьому форумі
Ви не можете видаляти ваші повідомлення у цьому форумі