Створити нову тему Відповісти  [ 1 повідомлення ] 
Автор Повідомлення
 Тема повідомлення: Automation profession, reborn
ПовідомленняДодано: 15 вересня 2014, 23:43 
Офлайн
Викладач

Повідомлення: 5033
Automation profession, reborn
The automation profession, despite its technological excitement and many career opportunities, suffers from a lack of awareness. Here’s a proposed cure to do ourselves and others a lot of good. [Caution: Career help enclosed.]
http://e-ditionsbyfry.com/Olive/ODE/CTL ... w=document
Цитата:
The automation profession, despite its technological excitement and many career opportunities, suffers from a lack of awareness, something I never would have considered possible when I began my career 20-plus years ago. If you look at the sheer number of job titles an automation professional can have, you see the problem almost immediately. Job titles include instrument tech, technologist, systems engineer, control engineer, instrumentation and engineering (I&E), maintenance, calibration, and the list goes on. Couple this with the broad meaning of many of these titles and we quickly get lost in ambiguity.
After the meteoric rise of professions like project management and information technology, one has to wonder what happened to us. Why didn’t the profession of automation experience the same prestige as others? Nothing can be manufactured or processed today without automation professionals. The other day I took a moment to look around my home office determined to find something that was made without automation. The only thing I could find was a hand-carved eagle I bought from a guy on a beach in Cancun. So, with such a mission critical profession such as ours, what gives?

Зображення

Догори
 Профіль  

Відображати повідомлення за:  Сортувати за  
Створити нову тему Відповісти  [ 1 повідомлення ] 

Часовий пояс UTC + 2 годин [ DST ]

Хто зараз онлайн

Зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів і 1 гість

Ви не можете створювати нові теми у цьому форумі
Ви не можете відповідати на теми у цьому форумі
Ви не можете редагувати ваші повідомлення у цьому форумі
Ви не можете видаляти ваші повідомлення у цьому форумі